Lipsticks are the best friend of all the women no matter what age group they belong to. Any kind of makeup is just useless without the perfect shade of the lipstick. Lip makeup is very important part of all kinds of makeup. Applying lip makeup is an art and to be expert in this art, you will need a steady hand, little practice and the several tips that can enhance the beauty of your lips. You can apply the lip makeup using a narrow and flat-ended brush. You will also need lip pencils, lip-gloss and lip balancers. With these things at your service, you can start with the lip makeup.
Lip Makeup - Step by Step
- Lip Liner for drawing the outline of your lips: Wash your face and do the makeup that you have planned for your face and eyes. In the last you can begin with the lip makeup. First thing is to give proper outline to your lips. First thing is to select the proper lip liner that will match with the lip color that you are going to apply. With steady hand draw the outline of your lips. Start with the middle part of the upper lips and cover the entire lips in the clockwise direction till the time you again reach at the starting point.
- Lip Balancer for priming the Lips: If your lips are not appearing of same skin tone, meaning at some part the lips are more dark and some part very light then you can make the lip skin tone even using a lip balancer. You can also apply some powder to your lips before apply the lip color.
- Lipstick for filling up your lips: With the help of the lip brush, you can now fill color in your lips. You will have to fill the color in the same clockwise manner starting form the center of the upper lip. Make sure that you apply the color with steady hands and don’t apply it in more quantity. In case you think that the color is appearing too dull, then you can apply it again for the second time.
- Tissue for removing the extra lipstick from your lips: With the help of clean tissue, you can remove the extra lipstick from your lips. Just press the tissue on your lips gently. This will remove the excess of lip color while make the remaining color stick well on your lips. In overall lip makeup this process is very important.
- Lip Gloss for giving the shine to your lips: Those who want to give fuller appearance to their lips can put lip-gloss after applying lip color. This will make their lips appear fuller and glossier. But for those, whose lips are already fuller, should apply gloss with care or else it will not look good.